Blueberry Muffins. Check Out Great Brands On eBay. Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. Add the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, stir to combine, then refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably.
They are sweet and packed full of fresh blueberries. Enjoy as a snack or with afternoon tea. Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. You can cook Blueberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 3/4 cups of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of tsps baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of blueberries.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of sugar.
Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. They're ready when they've risen, turned golden and a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes.
Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Soften butter. Stir butter and sugar together until mixture is light..
- Whisk in eggs and vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients..
- Alternate whisking in the dry mixture and milk..
- Crush 1/2 a cup of blueberries and stir them into the mixture. Fold the remaining blueberries in..
- Sprinkle sugar on top of muffins and bake at 350°F for 20-30 mins..
Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat then set aside to cool for a few minutes. Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt together. In a separate bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, eggs, milk, lemon zest and juice until evenly combined. Spray the pan and the liners with non-stick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.