No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Buy ingredients online from Tesco. Mix the remaining crushed cookies with the melted butter.
Spread one tub over the Oreos. Then spread cool whip over the top of these cookies. Beat the cream cheese, caramel, and sea salt until creamy. You can cook No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe
- Prepare 15 oz of (1 bag) Oreo cookies (crushed) (divided).
- You need 1/2 of cup butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 of package cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 1 of cup sugar.
- Prepare 12 oz of (1 container) cool whip (frozen topping thawed).
- You need 1 of package chocolate fudge instant pudding mix.
- You need 2 1/4 of cup half and half cream (or use whole milk).
Spread half the caramel cheesecake mixture over the Oreo cookies. Crush Oreos (use a rolling pin, makes this A LOT easier; Note: try to make the crushed oreos as fine as possible, makes it easier for the next step). To make the crust, add the Oreos and sprinkles to a food processor. Combine the Oreo crumbs and sprinkles with the melted butter and stir together until well combined.
No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe instructions
- Crush Oreo cookies,set 1/4 cup aside for topping..
- Mix the remaining crushed cookies with the melted butter.
- Press into the bottom of a greased 13×9 in baking pan..
- In a bowl,beat the cream cheese with the sugar on medium speed..
- Fold in half of the cool whip topping..
- Spread over cookie crumb layer..
- Refrigerate 1/2 hour..
- In the meantime,combine milk with instant pudding mix,beat well,until smooth..
- Pour over chilled mixture in the pan..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Spread remainder of cool whip topping on top of pudding layer.s.
- Sprinkle with remaining reserved cookie crumbs..
- Store cake in the refrigerator covered tightly..
These Oreo dessert recipes are a breeze to make. No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Oreo cookies and cheesecake — how can you go wrong?. layered treat is one of Mom's most-requested recipes. Guys, I can't even begin to tell you how simple and easy this Oreo Icebox Cake recipe is! Plus, it's a no-bake dessert which means it's perfect for summer. Bring on cool slices of Chocolate Cheesecake Pudding Dessert and summer night ice cream runs.