Strawberry Peach Yogurt Muffins. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Strawberry Muffins On eBay.
Fold in strawberries and peaches until mixed into batter. Fill batter evenly into muffin cups. These strawberry-peach muffins leave you feeling guilt free because they are filled with nutritious ingredients like Greek yogurt, oats, flaxseed, and fruit. You can cook Strawberry Peach Yogurt Muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Peach Yogurt Muffins
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of peach yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of large strawberries.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Can it get any better than that? If fresh fruit is not in season you can easily use frozen and can also change out the fruit to whatever you have on hand. I love the combo of strawberries and peaches but blueberries, blackberries, or. Stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
Strawberry Peach Yogurt Muffins instructions
- Cream together the butter and the sugar in a mixer..
- Add the egg and mix..
- Slowly add the flour, baking powder, and salt alternating with the peach yogurt..
- Add lemon juice. Cut the strawberries and fold them in..
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease you muffin pan and pour in batter.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes..
In a separate bowl, combine yogurt, egg, vanilla, butter and blueberries. Stir mixtures together just until combined; batter will be very thick. How To Make Strawberry Yogurt Muffins Make the Muffin Batter. These muffins come together quickly and require few ingredients. Start by combining flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.