Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake. Great discounts and savings on top home brands. Get inspired by our latest recipes. Here is how you do it.
Then lay down all veggies and chicken. Serve with tomatoes, cilantro, and cheese, if desired. In a large bowl mix the chicken, onion, and bell pepper. You can have Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake
- It’s 1 cup of instant brown rice.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded chicken breast or canned chicken, drained.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of frozen mixed veggies, thawed.
- It’s 1 can of condensed cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, sharp.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of buttermilk biscuits (10 count).
Add the soup and combine well. Stir in the rice, seasonings, melted butter, and half the cheese. Take out of the oven, lift the chicken drumsticks on to a side plate, then add the peas to the rice and lightly stir them through. In a mixing bowl, combine chicken and vegetables.
Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake instructions
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- prepare rice in microwave according to package directions, using broth instead of water(uncle Ben's said cook for 8 minutes).
- I thawed the veggies in the microwave too.
- coat inside of casserole dish with nonstick spray (I used 3 qt and had plenty of room so smaller would probably work).
- combine all ingredients except for biscuits in casserole dish and stir to combine.
- place biscuits evenly over the top of the chicken and rice mixture.
- bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes until biscuits are golden brown.
Slowly and evenly pour the soup on top. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the paprika. Place the chicken on the rice mixture. Take the two basic ingredients of rice and chicken and create something delicious. Our selection of recipes showcase these two staples at their very best.