Chunky beef burger. Try our no prep no mess Oven Ready meals with everything included – even the cooking tray! Try this delicious recipe from Johnsonville that's sure to delight the family! Enjoy this delicious recipe that incorporates the premium taste of Johnsonville.
Campbell's Chunky Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Soup-Soup That Eats Like a Meal. Remove from heat and set aside In the same pan, sauté the onions until caramelized, remove and set a. Campbell's® Chunky® Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Soup features the hearty comfort you crave. You can cook Chunky beef burger using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chunky beef burger
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Chunky beef.
- Prepare 3 of buns, zucchini bread used grain while wheat buns. Any buns will do.
- You need 2 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 of medium cucumber, sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise, check out my homemade mayonnaise recipe.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 2 of royco cubes.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
This ready to eat soup has seasoned beef, country vegetables and loads of flavor that make this fill-you-up soup a leading contender to tackle your hunger. The little sirloin burger patties are so good, and the vegetables and thick broth are so yummy! The soup is also very filling, and is great served with crackers, or your favorite bread or rolls. A great price for an entire (very tasty) meal!
Chunky beef burger instructions
- Marinate the beef for 1-2 hours with salt black pepper, soy sauce, royco cubes, oregano, paprika, rosemary, garlic, ginger and 1 tablespoon oil. Cook the beef on a medium heat for 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the onions until caramelized, remove and set a side.
- Cut the buns into half’s, apply butter and toast them on the pan..
- Have all your ingredients ready to assemble. Apply some mayonnaise on the bottom side of the bun. Add the chunky beef, onions and cucumber..
- Finish off the some extra mayonnaise and the upper part of the bun..
- Your juicy delicious burger is ready. Enjoy 🌹.
- NB: I added some ketchup, paprika and black pepper in my mayonnaise for more amazing flavor..
Featuring a high meat content and a deliciously authentic mix of herbs and spices, our halal certified beef burgers enable customers to make chunky beef whoppers in the comfort of their own kitchens. Naked Beef Burgers with Beetroot and Carrot Salad and Chunky Chips These gluten-free beef burgers are a great alternative to regular burgers and still feel indulgent with the addition of melted cheese and crispy potato chips! Kids will love them and wont even notice the extra veges hidden in the patties. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Preheat the grill to high heat. In a large bowl, mash the bread and milk together with a fork until it forms a chunky paste.