Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce. Add half of the shallots and saute until tender for a couple of minutes. Add bourbon and boil until nearly evaporated. When mushrooms are done remove from cast iron and reserve.
Remove the strings from the filets and place on a platter. Spoon the mustard sauce around the filets. Spoon the mushrooms on top of the filets and sprinkle with parsley. You can cook Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce
- Prepare 450 gms of beef tenderloin.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic cloves 2-3.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s of For veggies(carrot,zucchini,French beans)olive oil and butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Thyme.
- It’s of For mushroom sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s of Water as required.
- It’s to taste of (Salt,pepper,garlic powder,chicken powder,thyme).
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Mushroom chopped.
Filet Mignon – While you can use a different cut of beef, I highly recommend that you splurge a little and go with the filet. Filet Mignon is a boneless cut of beef that comes from the middle of the tenderloin. It's tender and goes perfectly with the rich creamy Boursin mushroom sauce. Searing the beef makes it melt-in-your mouth tender and every bite is so flavorful in that mushroom wine cream sauce.
Fillet mignon with mushroom sauce step by step
- Marinate beef steak with only salt and pepper and olive oil and rest it for 2-3 hours..
- Make the grill pan very hot but do not grease the pan,grease the meat with olive oil and place in on hot pan..
- Grill for 3-4 min than flip after flipping put a spoon of butter and cloves of garlic for seasoning and grill for 2-3 min..
- Plate the steak and set with side lines..
- For veggies :cut veggies in Julian style and stir fry with olive oil and butter add seasoning (salt,pepper,thyme).
- For mushroom sauce:heat the pan and add butter than add flour mix well and add milk whisk continuously try to do not make lumps. Add little water as required and then add seasoning (salt,pepper,chicken powder,thyme,garlic powder)now add chopped mushrooms and mix well..
- Set the plate steak plate with veggies,baked potatoes or fries (your choice)caramelised garlic,mushroom sauce and dips..
Make this filet mignon steak, served with creamy mashed potatoes and asparagus for your next special occasion and you will get rave reviews. This post may contain affiliate links. Whisk everything together until the sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper and add back the Filet Mignon and the mushrooms. Let the filet mignon cook in the sauce, turning them periodically, for a few minutes.