Flautas El Polo SIMPLE!!. Chicken Flautas (or Flautas de Pollo) is a very simple Mexican dish to make at home and requires very little in the way of ingredients. Flour Tortillas – Flautas are the perfect finger food thanks to their handheld size! Avoid those labeled "Burrito Tortillas" for this recipe, and stick with standard, taco-sized flour tortillas.
Remove from heat and stir in cilantro, cheese and lime juice. These Flautas de Pollo are crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside. I love making and eating them, and kids love them too! You can cook Flautas El Polo SIMPLE!! using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flautas El Polo SIMPLE!!
- You need 1 large of tortilla.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 pinch of cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of all season.
- You need 4 cup of veg oil.
Chicken flautas are an easy Mexican snack that everyone will love! Your recipe is good, I add lettuce and diced tomatoes. My guacamole is a bit spicy. Crispy rolled tortillas topped with lettuce, avocado, cream, cheese and pico de gallo.
Flautas El Polo SIMPLE!! instructions
- start heating oil on med high heat before any preparation to ensure your oil is hot.
- take 1 large tortilla put (just a little) shredded chicken and cheese in a straight line a little off the center of the tortilla.
- add a pinch of season and roll tightly..
- take metal tongs and put your flauta flap down.
- cook on each side for about 40 sec or so.
- do as many as you want and add a side of guacamole or sour cream and voila!!.
Disfruta de estas deliciosas flautas de pollo ( flautas ahogadas), perfectamente doradas! Flautas de pollo con crema de aguacate, acompaña. The key to our success is simple: providing quality consistent food that taste great every single time. We pride ourselves on serving our customers delicious genuine dishes like: Pollo Frito, Pollo a la Plancha, Chile Verde. Remove flautas from oil, being careful to drain oil out of the ends.