Oven Baked Pork Ribs with BBQ Sauce (Meat that comes off the bone). Pour the apple juice over the ribs and then season both sides with salt & pepper. Remove the ribs from the oven and open the foil pouch. Allow the ribs to cool slightly before cutting them into individual ribs or sections.
Remove and baste the top again with barbecue sauce. Remove the ribs from the broiler, cut into individual slabs, as desired, and serve with reserved barbecue sauce. To sauce the ribs, remove the cooking tray from the oven and thickly brush the sauce over both sides of the ribs. You can cook Oven Baked Pork Ribs with BBQ Sauce (Meat that comes off the bone) using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Pork Ribs with BBQ Sauce (Meat that comes off the bone)
- It’s of This proportions are for every 3.30 lbs of pork ribs:.
- It’s of Pork ribs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- You need of BBQ sauce: (to taste).
- It’s of You choose your favorite brand.
- You need of Or Pineapple Sweet and Spice BBQ Sauce (see recipe here on rosanas ideas).
- You need of Or Pineapple Sweet BBQ Sauce (see recipe here on rosanas ideas).
- Prepare of Heavy duty aluminum foil.
Make sure to get it everywhere. Then, return the ribs, uncovered, to the oven to bake the sauce in. This step can be repeated several times to layer the sauce and to create a sticky, messy rib that everyone will enjoy. For this method, you'll coat baby back ribs with a homemade dry rub, seal them in foil, and bake them at low heat for two hours.
Oven Baked Pork Ribs with BBQ Sauce (Meat that comes off the bone) step by step
- In a bowl put the brown sugar, cayenne pepper, paprika, ground cumin, garlic salt and mix well.
- Cut three equal sheets of aluminum foil longer than the ribs.
- On a clean surface accommodate one of the sheets and on this the other two overlapped one on the other the union should be in the center of the first sheet.
- On the aluminun foil accomodate in the center the pork ribs with the bone down.
- Place a generous amount of reserved preparation on the rib with a spoon.
- Wrap the rib covering it with aluminum foil. Close towards the center each end / tip of the first two sheets of aluminum foil, making a package.
- Finally fold the third and last sheet closing up all its ends Do the same with each pork rib.
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Accommodate wrapped ribs on one or more baking trays (can be disposable).
- Cooking for three and a half hours.
- Remove the tray from the oven, open the foil and drain the accumulated juices Place the tray in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit temperature for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and brush the ribs with the extra BBQ sauce Place the tray in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit temperature and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce bubbles.
- Total cooking time 4 hours.
- Remove from oven, cut and serve (you can add more bbq sauce to the ribs to taste..
Lay your ribs on a large sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil. Mix together your dry rub ingredients and rub onto both sides of your ribs and wrap up tightly and place on large baking sheet. Pour the sauce over the ribs, then return to the oven (uncovered). The meat should be very tender and comes off the bone easily, and the sauce should be thick and "jam-like". If the pan starts looking dry, add a splash of water.