Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust. Whatever The Need, We Have The Best Food For Your Dog. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Sauté the sweet potatoes in butter. Add honey and coat them evenly.
Prebake individual shells until they just begin to turn brown Mix all ingredients. I enjoyed this sweet potato tart more than the traditional pumpkin pie. I used an old recipe for the tart crust which is similar to the one here. You can cook Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust
- You need 200 grams of Sweet potatoes.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg (preferrably large).
- You need 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 15 grams of Butter (unsalted margarine is fine).
- It’s 1 of Black sesame.
- You need of Refer to (Recipe ID: 344146).
- Prepare 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 50 grams of Silken tofu.
- Prepare of Sweet potato topping:.
- You need 1 of Sweet potatoes.
- You need 10 grams of Butter or margarine.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
After a filling meal, this tart is perfect rather than a full fledged pie. headleyr. Place potatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet. Break sweet potato apart in a large bowl. Mix in butter and beat well with an electric mixer.
Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust step by step
- Make your favorite tart crust. You can make the filling while the crust rests in the refrigerator. After filling the tart pan with the crust, put it in the refrigerator..
- Peel the sweet potatoes and boil them. You could also cut them into small pieces, place them in a bowl with some water and microwave until tender..
- [Filling:] Melt the butter and set it aside. In a separate bowl, combine the egg and sugar really well. Mash the sweet potatoes in a food processor..
- [Note:] Make the sweet potato paste by adding milk into the sweet potatoes in 2 batches. Add a half portion of the paste into the filling at Step 3, then add the remaining paste and mix to an even consistency..
- Add the margarine and other ingredients into the filling from Step 4. Add black sesame seeds or sweet potatoes with skin if desired..
- Pour the filling into the tart pan. Sprinkle black sesame seeds on top. Bake at 170℃ for 40 minutes..
- For the topping: Cut the sweet potatoes in 2-mm slices. Sauté the sweet potatoes in butter. Add honey and coat them evenly..
- Once the filling from Step 4 is in the tart mold, arrange the sweet potatoes on top and sprinkle on the black sesame seeds. Bake at 170℃ for 40 minutes. Cool before slicing the tart..
- I made a second version of a healthy tart recipe. I uploaded the recipe for the crust I make when I don't have tofu at home. It's a budget-friendly and healthy recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142764-easy-healthy-tart-crust.
- Cheers to my fellow health-minded chefs!.
- For special occasions, like birthdays, decorate the tart with whipped cream and make it gorgeous. If you are health-conscious, replace the milk with soy milk. Check the sweetness of the sweet potatoes before baking!.
Beat in sugar, milk, eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla extract on medium speed until mixture is smooth. Pour filling into unbaked pie crust. First we need to bake our sweet potato. I am using one large slightly over a pound sweet potato. In large mixing bowl, mash sweet potatoes, add sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and egg, stir together.