Eggs Over Cheesy Meatballs. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Eggs Egg On eBay.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Place meatballs on greased racks in shallow baking pans. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray. You can cook Eggs Over Cheesy Meatballs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggs Over Cheesy Meatballs
- Prepare 1/3 lb of meatballs see attached recipe.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of your favorite barbecue sauce, optional.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, Italian sausage, garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, eggs, and milk. Mix until everything is fully infused together. For even amounts, use a medium-sized ice cream scooper. Combine all ingredients for the meatballs in a large bowl (I like using my KitchenAid with the paddle attachment to do this – quick and easy!).
Eggs Over Cheesy Meatballs step by step
- Make and shallow fry the meatballs. Fry till done. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359398-asparagus-tomatoes-with-meatballs.
- Move to a plate with paper towels. Then plate add cheese.
- Add I tablespoonful of butter to a pan fry one large egg and fry. Cook till whites are done but yoke still runny..
- Add barbecue sauce to meatballs, optional, and put egg on top..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
Brown the meatballs and make the sauce then transfer to a foil container. Spread the cheese mixture on the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Carefully set the meatballs on top of the cheese mixture. Pour the spaghetti sauce over the top of the meatballs, and top with the mozzarella cheese. In a large bowl, combine beef pork, parmesan, breadcrumbs, garlic, egg, milk, basil, oregano and red pepper flakes, and season generously with salt and pepper.