Bakery style chocolate chip muffins. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Check Out Chocolate Style On eBay. Big, bakery style muffins stuffed with chocolate chips and topped with a sprinkle of sugar. For standard size or mini muffins, see notes at the bottom of the recipe.
These bakery style chocolate chip muffins are big and fluffy with crisp muffin tops and plenty of chocolate. JUMBO Bakery-Style Chocolate Chip Muffins are deliciously moist, packed with chocolate chips, and the perfect way to start the day! There's something about visiting the bakery and picking up a pack of muffins. You can cook Bakery style chocolate chip muffins using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bakery style chocolate chip muffins
- It’s 4 of Tblsp unsalted butter melted and cooled at least 5 minutes.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil (may substitute vegetable oil).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg + 1 egg white room temperature preferred.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk room temperature(2Tbsp powder& 1/2 cup water).
- You need 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of additional granulated sugar, coarse sugar for topping.
I love having one of those amazing giant muffins with my coffee on the weekends. But I don't always have a chance to get to the store or place a delivery order. The way these double chocolate chip muffins are baked is also key to creating a bakery-style muffin. Starting with a higher than normal baking temperature, baking for a few minutes, than lowering the temperature for the remainder of the baking time helps to create the domed top that captures the bakery style so well.
Bakery style chocolate chip muffins instructions
- Combine butter and canola oil in a large bowl. Stir well..
- Stir in sugar..
- Add egg, egg white and vanilla extract. Stir very well, until all ingredients are thoroughly combined..
- Add buttermilk and stir well..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, corn starch and salt..
- Fold dry ingredients into wet gently, taking care not to over mix. Once about half of the dry ingredients have been incorporated into the better, add in chocolate chips and continue to fold in to better until all ingredients are just combined..
- Cover bowl with a dry towel and allow better to sit 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425F and line muffin tin with paper liners..
- Once oven has preheated, portion bar into 6-cavity large muffin tin (you may also use regular, 12 count muffin tin, you will just need to bake them for less time), filling each tin all the way to the top with batter (without overflowing)..
- Sprinkle tops generously with sugar and place muffin tin in preheated oven..
- Bake at 425F for 8 minutes and then reduce the oven temperature to 350F (do not open the oven door or remove the muffins, just leave them in and reduce the temperature) and bake another 15 minutes, or until tops are just beginning to turn golden brown (if you are using a 12-count muffin tin rather than jumbo – sized, these will not need to bake as long. Start checking your muffins after 7-8 minutes on 350F)..
- Allow to cool, and enjoy..
Bakery-Style Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe These chocolate chip muffins are so moist, light and super chocolatey – all the things a great chocolate chip muffin should be! They rise up tall and proud and are full to the brim with chocolate chips. They come together in no time at all with just two bowls, a whisk and a spatula. Buttery Chocolate Chip Muffins made from scratch. These big, bakery-style Chocolate Chip Muffins boast a soft and moist centre and are filled to the brim with chocolate chips.