Smoked stuffed pork loin. Created by Spanish Chef Javier De La Hormaza. Sold to top Restaurants in UK. Remove loin and wrap tightly in aluminum foil.
Anyone who has smoked pork loin before will tell you it poses a real challenge in keeping it moist and tender. One way around this is to use. Smoky, tender, and spectacular looking, this tested recipe for a smoked stuffed pork loin is a surefire hit at your next cookout. You can have Smoked stuffed pork loin using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked stuffed pork loin
- It’s 1 bunch of green onion.
- It’s 1 of small orange Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow Bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 handful of fresh spinach.
- You need 1 of feta cheese to your liking.
- You need 1 of blackberry walnut vinaigrette dressing (optional).
- It’s 1 of your favorite pork rub.
- Prepare 1/2 of pork loin.
- It’s 1 of butchers twine.
Because pork loin is so lean, it is a great cut for stuffing with something moist. Butterflied, stuffed, and rolled before smoking, this dish has special occasion written all over it. Pork tenderloin is a small cut of meat so you can finish it off fairly quickly in the smoker. If you are in a hurry, you can increase the temperature on your smoker.
Smoked stuffed pork loin instructions
- Butterfly the loin.
- Add your favorite pork rub to the loin.
- Let set in refrigerator to compete next steps.
- Slice Both pepper and green onions.
- Heat a skillet with olive oil and sautee onions for 5 mins or until translucent, add bell pepper and cook 5 more mins, then add garlic for 30 seconds to a minute until frangrant..
- Turn off heat and allow to cool for about a minute then add spinach to slightly wilter..
- Now lay out your rubbed and butterflied loin.
- Layer all the ingredients on the loin, sauteed vegetables and as much feta as you want..drizzle a little vinaigrette in there as desired..
- Now tightly roll up the loin and tie it up. Place in refrigerator. Reason for this is because cold meat takes smoker better and helps roasts cooking at low temps cook evenly..
- Get your smoker going at a steady 250°F..
- Once ready, smoke your loin using your favorite wood.. I recommend hickory if you can't decide..
- Smoke until your thermometer reaches 140°. Let rest tented with aluminum foil.
- After a 15 minute rest slice and serve with your favorite sides..
I stuffed the pork loin with ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese & provolone chee. Put a row of black pudding, finger sized strips, down the middle, then form a roll and wrap with bacon. Unwrap the pork and place on a lightly greased baking tray, with the ends of the bacon underneath. Place pork loin in cast iron skillet, with rendered bacon fat, and transfer to preheated grill. Place pork loin on cutting board, remove twine, slice and serve.