Chocolate chip ice cream cookies. Ice Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies These Ice Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies have your favorite flavor ice cream IN the cookies! I substituted some of the butter for ice cream and the result is the perfect cookie with a hint of the ice cream flavor! That vanilla flavor gives the cookies such an addicting taste!
Add brown sugar and granulated sugar and mix with an electric mixer until combined. Add ice cream, egg, vanilla, baking soda and salt and mix again until smooth. Stir in flour and chocolate chips. You can cook Chocolate chip ice cream cookies using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip ice cream cookies
- It’s 1 pkg of Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- It’s of Vanilla ice cream.
- You need of chocolate chips, candy, sprinkles, for garnish.
Stir in the chocolate chips, flax seed and millet. Remove from the cookie sheet and allow to cool. Using a kitchen scoop, take one. Mold your cookie bowls around an upside-down muffin tin.
Chocolate chip ice cream cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet. Leave about 2" in-between. Bake 12-13 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes then remove to wire rack to cool completely..
- When ready to assemble ice cream sandwiches, take ice cream out of freezer and let soften for about 5 minutes. Using a medium scoop (about 2 Tablespoons), scoop onto the bottom of one cookie. Place another cookie on top and gently press together..
- Immediately decorate ice cream edges with sprinkles, chocolate chips, candy or even nuts or coconut. freeze until ready to eat. (we couldn’t wait 15-20 mins in the freezer worked out good.).
We recommend creating a base by placing a small ball of cookie dough on top of each cup, then wrapping with a circular cutout of flattened cookie dough. Bake according to your favorite cookie recipe instructions and let cookie bowls cool. Add scoops of ice cream, and get ready to smile! Remove the ice cream to a bowl or an airtight container and fold in the cookie dough chunks and additional mini chocolate chips. Rich and creamy premium ice cream, fresh-baked cookies, and real chocolate chips – all in the same bite.