Hamsa/ma hamsa/sim/pasta jallof with pepper fish and salad recipe by khabs kitchen. Great recipe for Hamsa/ma hamsa/sim/pasta jallof with pepper fish and salad recipe by khabs kitchen. Hamsa/ma hamsa/sim/pasta jallof with pepper fish and salad recipe by khabs kitchen is something which I've loved my entire life. To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients.
Add in the dressing and stir to coat the pasta. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Stir until combined, then transfer into serving dish. You can cook Hamsa/ma hamsa/sim/pasta jallof with pepper fish and salad recipe by khabs kitchen using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamsa/ma hamsa/sim/pasta jallof with pepper fish and salad recipe by khabs kitchen
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of Spices.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Cook and diced liver.
- It’s of Boiled carrot.
- Prepare of Boiled peas.
- You need Slice of onion.
- You need of Curry.
- You need of Fish.
- You need of Chop onion.
- Prepare of Chop red pepper and tomato.
Growing up I absolutely loved the boxed Italian pasta salad kits. They actually tasted rather good and were easy for young me to make. As I've gotten older I've really enjoyed breaking out of the box (I'm so punny) and trying different pasta salad combinations like my macaroni salad with cucumber and radish recipe. We had bought an extra ham when it was on sale for Easter and I cooked it.
Hamsa/ma hamsa/sim/pasta jallof with pepper fish and salad recipe by khabs kitchen step by step
- Add water to pot wen the water boils add ur pasta let it cook for 15-18 min or more min.
- Touch to know if it's 95% cook and per boiled it.
- In another pan/pot add ur oil and slice onion stir until the onion is soft add ur peas,carrot,liver.
- Stir for 2-3 min add ur spices,seasoning and curry stir for 1 min add little water that will be enough to cook the undone pasta.
- Let the water boil add per boiled pasta let it cook for 5min on medium heat.
- Wen it's done serve with desired soup or pepper.
- Wash the fish and marinate it (in a bowl add oil,spices and seasoning mix) let it seat for 30 min.
- Apply oil in a non stick place ur fish after 2min turn the order side after 2min remove and place it in a bowl.
- In a pan add oil,chop onion and stir for for 4-5 min add chop tomato and red pepper keep stir for 3 min add spices and seasoning.
- Add little water to boil the fish let it boil den add ur fish and let it cook on low heat.
- Eat with any thing.
Or, chop that leftover ham up and enjoy it in one of the simplest and tastiest pasta salads around — This super easy Ham & Cheese Macaroni Salad. Made with just a few basic ingredients, this simple macaroni salad is easy to pull together and loaded with flavor. The hamsa (Arabic: خمسة khamsah) is a palm-shaped amulet popular throughout the Maghreb and in the Middle East and commonly used in jewelry and wall hangings. Depicting the open right hand, an image recognized and used as a sign of protection in many times throughout history, the hamsa is believed by some [which?] Jews, to provide defense against the evil eye. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente.