Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets instructions.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn't going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy. You can cook Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets
- You need of FISH.
- You need of fresh cod fillets.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of small stalk celery, minced.
- Prepare of Shallot, minced.
- It’s of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped. Remmove seeds if you want less heat.
- It’s of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need of dry white wine.
- You need of cream, heavy or light or half and nalf.
- It’s of fresh lemon juice.
- You need of FRESH bread crumbs, from about 4 slices bread. I used sour dough and pulsed the slices in the food processor to make crumbs.
- It’s of sjredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of grated romano cheese.
- Prepare of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of mayonnaise, for brushing.
- It’s of slices of bacon, cooked until crisp.
- You need of BUTTER DRIZZLE.
- Prepare of salted butter, melted mixed with 1 reaspoon fresh lemon juice.
- You need of SERVING SAUCES.
- Prepare of recipe Hollandaise Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #9.
- It’s of recipe Creamy Mustard Sauce, recipe attached in step #9.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- Prepare of lemon wedges,.
If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart.
Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets step by step
- Preheat oven to 425. Butter a baking dish large enough to hold fish in one layer.
- In a small skillet, melt the 1 tablespoon butter, Add celery, shallot, jalapeno, garlic, pepper and salt. Cook until just tender 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add wine and cook.until almost gone, add cream.and lemon and remove from heat and cool.
- In a bowl combine bread crumbs, cheeses, and cajun seasoning. Add cooled vegetable mixture and combine..
- Place fish on prepared baking pan. Brush with the mayonnaise..
- Press crumb mixture evenly on fish.
- Add butter / lemon drizzle evenly over crumbs. Bake 10 minutes, then add bacon and cook 5 more minutes until fish is just cooked through. Serve with Hollandaise Sauce, recipe attached below, melted butter and lemon wedges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355807-creamy-mustard-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360436-classic-hollandaise-sauce.
Arrange the fish on a non-stick baking tray. Brush the top of each fillet with curry paste. In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Season the cod with salt and pepper to taste. Mix the breadcrumbs with the parsley, garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper, then add butter and lemon juice.