Halve or quarter cherry or grape tomatoes so that they are a similar. DIRECTIONS Prepare Angel Hair Pasta to pkg. directions and drain. In a large skillet heat olive oil. You can cook Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes
- Prepare 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes cut in half.
- It’s 1/4 cup of loosely packed basil leaves.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Pesto.
- You need 1/4 cup of pine nuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of loosely packed fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of loosely packed fresh parsley.
- It’s 3 TBSP of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- You need of Fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 2 TBSP of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of olive oil.
Add salt and pepper, continue to cook until hot. Add cooked pasta, Parmesean cheese, garlic salt and lemon pepper. Directions Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, for pesto, in a blender, combine the oil, cream cheese, garlic and basil; cover and process until smooth.
Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes instructions
- Pesto: In a small pan over medium heat toast the pine nuts stirring occasionally. Around 10 minutes. Let cool..
- In a food processor put nuts, basil, parsley, garlic, salt, several grinds of pepper. Process until you get a coarse paste. You may need to push down with a spatula on the sides. Make sure food processor is turned off if you need to do this..
- Add in lemon juice and olive oil and process till smooth. That's it for the pesto!.
- Cook noodles according to package..
- In a large bowl. Put in noodles. Top with the pesto and grape tomatoes remaining basil. Toss until mixed..
- Plate and top with parmesan cheese..
Drain the pasta and transfer to a serving bowl. Angel Hair Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes and Pesto. Do you want an easy weeknight supper dish? Truly "Fresh Food in a Flash" and super yummy on top of it. Cappellini (Angel Hair Pasta) with Fresh Tomatoes, Pesto and Pine Nuts.