LG SPICY MEAT AND MUSHROOM ( ALL IN A POT ). We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. Place the beef in the hot skillet, and brown it quickly on all sides. Season with chile peppers, chili powder, cayenne pepper, hot pepper sauce, and garlic powder. You can have LG SPICY MEAT AND MUSHROOM ( ALL IN A POT ) using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of LG SPICY MEAT AND MUSHROOM ( ALL IN A POT )
- You need 1 cup of cooked roasted pork.
- It’s 1 cup of chinese bbq pork.
- You need 4 slice of cured ham.
- It’s 6 small of sausage.
- You need 2 medium of roma tomato.
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of button mushroom.
- You need of sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of worchestchire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fine chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pls refer to my recipe Lg szechuan pepper salt (optional ).
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce or Korean beef bulgogi sauce.
- It’s of garnish.
- You need 1 dash of fine chili powder.
- It’s 1 dash of dried parsley flake.
Brown the mushrooms in some butter and then add them along with half a cup of heavy cream to the crock pot. This is a bowl full of comfort food with tender chunks of meat, mushrooms, and egg noodles all in a creamy broth. Combine chicken, sausage, garlic, ginger, cornstarch, oil, fish sauce, Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, and the sliced wood ear and shiitake mushrooms in a medium bowl. In a large skillet or dutch oven, combine the ground beef and chopped mushrooms and cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned and no longer pink.
LG SPICY MEAT AND MUSHROOM ( ALL IN A POT ) instructions
- Put all ingredient unto preasure cooker on high for 10 minute.
- Slice up meat and serve top parsley flake and fine chili powder.
Drain off any fat and transfer the meat to a bowl. When the Great Depression and World War II came along and meat was rationed, this nutritious and economical dish became a staple in many households. Jeongol (전골) is an elaborate Korean stew or hot pot that used to be part of the royal court cuisine. Depending on the main ingredient, there are many variations, including dubu (tofu) jeongol, bulgogi jeongol, haemul (seafood) jeongol, mandu (dumplings) jeongol, etc. This recipe is the mushroom version, called beoseot jeongol (버섯전골).