Shredded barbeque chicken sandwiches from pressure cooked chicken. Steps In a stock pot, heat sauce,then add cooked chicken, stir well. Lock pressure cooker lid in place and set steam vent to Sealing. Shred chicken with two forks and stir into the sauce.
Cook in skillet until sauce coats chicken. In a medium sized skillet, cook chicken until no longer pink. Mix sauce ingredients in a medium saucepean; add chicken. You can cook Shredded barbeque chicken sandwiches from pressure cooked chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shredded barbeque chicken sandwiches from pressure cooked chicken
- It’s of chicken.
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded chicken reserved from stock recipe.
- Prepare 8 oz of of your favorite barbeque sauce.
- It’s 4 of buns.
- It’s 1 of coleslaw recipe, see below.
- It’s 4 slice of garlic pickles.
Heat on medium, then reduce heat to low. Careful not to overcook or chicken might become too dry! When people think of using leftover roast chicken, the first thing that usually comes to mind is a chicken salad. But here's another excellent way to turn leftover roast chicken into a yummy lunch the next day – make a shredded BBQ barbecue chicken sandwich.
Shredded barbeque chicken sandwiches from pressure cooked chicken instructions
- In a stock pot, heat sauce ,then add cooked chicken, stir well..
- On open bun, (I used homemade from my zopf recipe just forming 4 round bun sizes and sprinkling with dehydrated onion flakes after egg wash) place coleslaw..
- To make coleslaw use 8ounces of broccoli slaw mix, 1/4 cup mayo, 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Place slaw on bun, add 1/4 of chicken with sauce and a pickle slice!.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
The shredded BBQ chicken sandwich recipe is very easy. Easy, Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken is a quick, healthy pressure cooker recipe that can be used to make shredded chicken sandwiches. This recipe produces juicy chicken that is drizzled with BBQ sauce. If you are looking for a keto version, use sugar-free, unsweetened BBQ sauce. This post may contain affiliate links.