Beetroot pasta. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Put the beetroot into a blender and add the olive oil, salt, garlic and chilli. Put half of the sauce into a small zip-lock freezer bag, seal and freeze – now you have. Crumble the feta cheese and place in a bowl.
Pour in all that beautiful beetroot sauce and mix through. Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan, over a low-medium flame. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in boiling water, according to the instructions on the packet. You can have Beetroot pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beetroot pasta
- You need 1 cup of boiled rotini pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced beetroot.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced tomato.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced green onion.
- You need 1 cup of grated carrots.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce.
How to make beetroot pasta sauce? Peel, rinse, and roughly grate the beetroot. Cut beetroot into small cubes and add it too. Add the white wine vinegar to the mix.
Beetroot pasta instructions
- Take some oil in a pan and add onion.
- Add all the spices and vegetables then cook well at low flame.
- Now add soy sauce and ketchup then add boiled rotini pasta.
- Mix well and enjoy so yumm healthier rotini with beetroot twist.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Add both the pasta and water to the pan. Add the beetroot, plus any juice from the pack, the orzo, hot stock and a little seasoning to the pan. BLEND the beetroot in a food processor until you have a paste. MIX in the egg and salt into the puree and continue to blend until you have a smooth puree. PLACE your flower on a dry surface and create a well in the middle.