Quick and Easy Monkey Bread. Check Wayfair's vast choice of top brands & styles and get great discounts daily. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Mix brown sugar and pudding mix together.
Leave in the tin until just warm. Remove the biscuits from the packages, and cut into quarters. Drop a few biscuit pieces at a time into the sugar mixture, and coat thoroughly. You can have Quick and Easy Monkey Bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Monkey Bread
- You need 3 cans of buttermilk biscuits.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
Toss dough pieces in bowl to coat and place in prepared pan. In small bowl, mix together melted butter, vanilla and brown sugar and pour over dough pieces. Those frozen bread dough caramel rolls covered in caramel sauce are a quick, easy, and a tasty treat! Have you tried Monkey Bread with frozen dough?
Quick and Easy Monkey Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9" bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside..
- Remove the biscuits from the packaging and cut into quarters..
- Either in a large bowl or gallon sized Ziploc bag, combine the granulated sugar and the cinnamon..
- Toss the quartered biscuit pieces in the cinnamon-sugar mixture to evenly coat them and arrange them into the prepared bundt pan..
- Once all are coated and in the pan, place the butter in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat. Once butter is melted, whisk in the brown sugar, vanilla extract and pinch of salt until combined..
- Pour the melted butter mix evenly over the dough balls in the bundt pan..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until no longer doughy and golden brown..
- Allow to cool in the bundt pan for 10 minutes. Then flip over onto a large plate and serve immediately..
Traditionally, Monkey Bread is an hours-long project. This delectable, family-friendly monkey bread is much easier than it looks, all thanks to a secret weapon: canned biscuit dough. All you really have to do is shake the sugar and cinnamon onto the biscuits, set them in your tube pan, and stick them in the oven. The result is that gooey, sticky-sweet, monkey bread we all know and love. How to Make Monkey Bread The dough is simple and quick to mix up.