Apple Cinnamon Muffins. Save time and do your groceries online. Free UK delivery on eligible orders! Grease muffin tins or line with paper cases.
Grease six muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Spray muffin tins with bakers spray or coat well with shortening or butter and flour, making. You can cook Apple Cinnamon Muffins using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour + 2 tsp for coating apples.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon powder + 1/2 tsp for coating apples.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter- room temp.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cups of diced apples.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
Apple and cinnamon muffins These delicious apple cinnamon muffins are beautifully soft and moist on the inside but still crispy on the outside. The perfect treat for a cold autumn or winter's day. Apple cinnamon muffins are the perfect autumn snack. Add milk, oil, egg and vanilla.
Apple Cinnamon Muffins step by step
- Mix sugar and butter until the mix becomes creamy and white. Add two eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla extract..
- Sift together 2 cups of flour, baking powder, salt, and 2 tsp cinnamon powder. Set aside..
- Toss diced apples in 2 tsp flour and 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder..
- Fold in the flour mix with the sugar mix, alternating with milk. Stir until just combined. Add the sliced apples.
- Prepare the muffin tray with the cooking spray and coat it with flour. Take the extra flour out after coating..
- Scoop the mixture in the prepared muffin tins, filling about 3/4 full. Preheat the oven at 375°F. Bake the muffins for 30 minutes. Check with the toothpick, if it comes out clean..
- Mix together the sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter. Pour in on the muffins, once they are ready. Allow them to cool slightly. You can also brush the mixture on the muffins..
Stir until just combined (mixture will be lumpy). Gently fold in chopped apples and spoon mixture in muffin cups. Arrange the cubes of apple on top of each muffin, pressing them down slightly. You can also watch how to make muffins in our Cookery School Video on the right. Finally sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon mixture.