Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts. Spray doughnut pan with cooking spray. Whisk together the mix, eggs, oil, and water. Pour into the doughnut pan, filling them up about halfway.
To freeze the doughnuts (glazed or unglazed), place them on a baking sheet. Put the baking sheet in the freezer. To make the cranberry jam, halve vanilla bean and scrape into a saucepan. You can cook Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts
- It’s 1 (15.6 oz) of package Pillsbury Cranberry Quick Bread & Muffin Mix.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Prepare of Glaze (See my Glaze recipe.).
Add cranberries, another part of the sugar, vanilla pudding powder, starch, and remaining water. Spray your donut pan with non stick cooking spray. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, both spices and salt. In another mixing bowl, whisk your eggs, then add the cream, butter and vanilla and whisk until incorporated.
Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Spray doughnut pan with cooking spray..
- Whisk together the mix, eggs, oil, and water. Pour into the doughnut pan, filling them up about halfway..
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until done..
- After the doughnuts have cooled, dip them into the glaze. Allow them to set on a wire rack..
Dump doughnuts from pan immediately and cool on a wire rack. While doughnuts are cooling, prepare the glaze. Place doughnuts onto a baking sheet. Not only does baking (instead of frying) donuts cut down on prep, cleanup, and potential mess, but you'll also find that the end results are just. Use non-stick cooking spray on ten of the donut baking pan cavities.