Meatballs in Creamy Sweet n Sour Sauce #AuthorMarathon. In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs and onion. Mix thoroughly and shape into golf ball-sized balls. To make the meatballs, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, cream, parsley, mustard, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
Turn the meatballs to coat in the sauce. Sweet and Sour Meatballs are juicy, full of flavor and tossed in a delicious sweet and sour sauce. We added bell peppers and onions too! You can have Meatballs in Creamy Sweet n Sour Sauce #AuthorMarathon using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatballs in Creamy Sweet n Sour Sauce #AuthorMarathon
- You need 1 of large finely chopped onion Ginger and Garlic, Crushed.
- Prepare of Meat balls (Note I elsewhere gave a Recipe on how to make them).
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar or Honey if you prefer that.
- You need 1/4 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Barbecue Sauce (If without, You can use Tomato Sauce).
- It’s of Spaggheti, Veggies and Avocado to Serve.
If you are a fan of meatballs, try the porcupine meatballs, chicken meatballs in mushroom sauce, Swedish meatballs and mozzarella stuffed meatballs. For the sauce, whisk together the ingredients until well-combined. Pour cranberry sauce, tomato sauce, and pineapple into a large pot. Let's look at this dish from above.
Meatballs in Creamy Sweet n Sour Sauce #AuthorMarathon instructions
- Heat a large heavy bottomed Pot, put your oil, Onions, Ginger n Garlic n cook them. Add the Mustard, Salt n Pepper..
- In a Bowl, Whisk together the rest of the ingredients until well-combined. If you are using Tomato Sauce, reduce the amount of Vinegar n Sugar..
- Add that to the cooking pot, and stir. Cook over low heat for about 2 mins. Adjust seasoning if need be.
- Lastly, add the Meat balls and let cook for a further 3 mins..
- Serve with Spaggs n Steamed Cabbage..
I like my meatballs on the side and Christopher likes his on top of the zoodles. In a small bowl, combine the water, soup, sour cream, mushrooms, soup mix and remaining pepper; pour over meatballs. Grandma's Sweet and Sour Meatballs Grandma's Sweet and Sour Meatballs are baked to perfection while simmering in an amazing sauce made with pineapple chunks and green pepper. This family-friendly dinner is one you can turn to on busy weeknights. In a mixing bowl, lightly mix together – ground beef, oats, eggs, onion, milk, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.