Moist Yoghurt Blueberry Muffins. Moist Yoghurt Blueberry Muffins Rahma Savitri United Kingdom. Lockdown and pregnancy got me more creative in the kitchen ! Adjusted recipe from Scrummy Lane, moist and not so much sugar !
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. These super moist blueberry muffins are made healthier by using greek yogurt! These delicious homemade blueberry muffins are golden brown on top, moist and fluffy in the middle and full of blueberries! You can have Moist Yoghurt Blueberry Muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist Yoghurt Blueberry Muffins
- It’s 300 gr of plain flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of bicarbonate soda.
- Prepare 100 gr of caster sugar (add more if you like).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 100 ml of olive oil.
- It’s 80 ml of milk.
- It’s 200 gr of Greek yoghurt.
- You need 250 gr of blueberries.
Greek Yogurt Blueberry Muffins I love blueberry muffins, I love having a blueberry muffin for a snack or for breakfast. Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a large bowl. In a second bowl, place the eggs, sugar, yoghurt, butter and vanilla into a bowl and beat until blended. Add the egg mix to the flour along with the frozen blueberries.
Moist Yoghurt Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, mix all wet ingredients (eggs, milk, oil and Greek yoghurt). Then add the dry ingredients to wet mixture, stir thoroughly with cake spatula or spoon. Meanwhile, pre heat oven to 190C..
- Fold all blueberries in the mixture. You can add a bit more milk if it’s too thick. You want the batter to be soft enough..
- Spoon the batter into muffin cases, placed in muffin tray and bake for 20 minutes. 🤤🤤❤️ I loveeeeee these gorgeous muffins !.
Use a rubber spatula or metal spoon to fold the mixture until just combined. Combine the flour, baking powder, soda and sugar in a large bowl. Combine the eggs, oil, yogurt, and milk in another bowl or jug. Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Blueberry yogurt muffins are buttery, moist, soft, and cakey and bursting with blueberries in every single bite.