Enchiladas on the Stovetop. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Buy Now & Get Free, Fast Delivery!
Why you need to make these Skillet Enchiladas. Can I just say the entire family went crazy for these!. Add corn tortilla pieces to the pan and cook for five minutes, until slightly crispy. You can have Enchiladas on the Stovetop using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Enchiladas on the Stovetop
- You need 8 of large 10 inch flour tortillas.
- Prepare 3 cups of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 15 ounces of canned black beans.
- Prepare 1 quart of enchilada sauce see my recipe.
- Prepare 2-1/2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need To taste of chives chopped.
Roll up tortillas and place seam side down on Double Burner Griddle. Stovetop Skillet Beef Enchiladas About Produced by Bon Appétit with Campbell's® Anna Stockwell walks us through a creamy, one skillet enchilada recipe comes together in no time. Roll up tortillas and place seam side down on Double Burner Griddle.
Enchiladas on the Stovetop instructions
- Cube the chicken add the spices and salt let marinate for 30 minutes..
- Heat a skillet and cook turning as needed..
- Cook till done and most liquids are reduced..
- Lay a tortilla flat and cover with enchilada sauce..
- Add beans and cheese across the center in a line all the way across. Add some chicken.
- Roll the empty sides over the filling in, and towards the center. Add rolled enchilada to a deep pan then cover with enchilada sauce..
- Add cheese and chives. Do the second layer going the opposite direction and cover with sauce and cheese. Cover and simmer 15 minutes..
- Let rest covered 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Place the pan on the stove, cover, and cook over medium low heat. Be sure to check that you are not burning the bottoms of the enchiladas while they cook. Chicken and black bean enchiladas are made on the stovetop and are ready in thirty minutes! Stir green chiles, olives, salt, oregano, and chipotle chile powder into the sauce. Add chicken breasts and bring to a simmer.