Coconut Strawberry Chia Pudding with Fresh Fruits & Nuts. Low Prices on Coconut Merchant Coconut Milk. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Retro Sweet Hampers with Huge Selection of Gift Ideas. Divide the blended milk into three containers and stir together.
Measure out the chia seeds, coconut milk and vanilla extract into a jar or small container. To serve, pour the chia pudding into a bowl and top with the desiccated coconut, yoghurt and fresh berries. Instructions To a blender or food processor add fresh strawberries, coconut milk, honey and vanilla bean paste. You can have Coconut Strawberry Chia Pudding with Fresh Fruits & Nuts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Strawberry Chia Pudding with Fresh Fruits & Nuts
- It’s 3 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Strawberry chopped and pureed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of or as per taste honey.
- Prepare For of fruit toppings take any of your favourite seasonal fruits.
- You need Few of Strawberry.
- It’s 1 of Orange.
- Prepare 2 of Kiwis.
- Prepare As Required of Mint leaf (optional).
- It’s For of Nuts topping take any of your favourite nuts.
- You need of I have used few Pecan nuts chopped.
Add mixture to a medium bowl along with chia seeds. Using a spoon mix everything together. Optional: top with fresh fruit, honey or cacao. Strawberry Chia Pudding Light and refreshing–it's amazing by itself or served over a bowl of fresh fruit!
Coconut Strawberry Chia Pudding with Fresh Fruits & Nuts step by step
- Blend the strawberry and make it into a fine puree. Add the coconut milk and honey and blend in all three..
- Pour it in a glass or Mason jar. Add Chia seeds and stir it and wait till it starts swelling up. Once it starts swelling up you can keep it in the fridge. After an hour or so stir the chia seeds so that it gets evenly distributed and gets space to swell up further otherwise it will clump up and form a lump. Close and let it soak and swell overnight in the coconut milk, strawberry and honey concoction..
- In the morning or whenever you would like to have it…take it out of the fridge and stir it once then top it up with fruits, nuts and mint and have it. (if you don't want to have it too cold, keep it out for an hour and then top it with fruits and have it) Happy and Healthy eating to you!!!.
Use an immersion blender to purée until smooth (alternatively, use a standing blender and transfer to a medium bowl). Pour the fresh coconut water into a blender or food processor. Sneak a little sip and picture yourself on a tropical beach, because you deserve it. Scrape out the fresh coconut meat with a spoon and add to the blender. Add the three tsp of vanilla extract and one tbsp maple syrup and pulse this mixture until smooth.