Non-Fried Chicken Nanban with Chicken Breast. Non-Fried Chicken Nanban with Chicken Breast cookpad.japan. Someone told me that the chicken becomes tender by coating it with sugar. So I tried this method and made this chicken nanban.
Coat chicken with flour, then dip in beaten egg. Also, chicken breasts tend to get drier than thighs. However, for this chicken Nanban recipe, the chicken pieces will be dipped in Nanban sauce and then topped with tartar sauce, so the moisture will be intact. You can cook Non-Fried Chicken Nanban with Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Non-Fried Chicken Nanban with Chicken Breast
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- It’s 3 tbsp of each Sugar, soy sauce and vinegar.
- It’s of Tartar Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 of to 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise.
Now for the simple Nanban Sauce. Finely chop the onion to be used for the tartar. Making the Nanban Sauce Use a new frypan, or clean original pan and place on medium to high heat. The dish is delicious because the taste of the chicken seeps into the broth and soaks into the toppings.
Non-Fried Chicken Nanban with Chicken Breast instructions
- Finely chop the onion and microwave at 600 W for about 30 seconds. Make 2 boiled eggs and finely chop them as well. Mix the onion and the boiled eggs with mayonnaise to make the tartar sauce..
- With a fork, pierce some holes on the surface of the chicken breast. Cut it into your preferred sizes and rub some sugar on them (about 1/2 teaspoon of sugar per side)..
- Place the chicken from Step 2 into a plastic bag and chill it for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator..
- In the plastic bag from Step 3, add the katakuriko to coat the chicken evenly. Heat the oil on a skillet and pan-fry the chicken over medium heat..
- Cover the skillet and cook through until chicken is golden brown on both sides..
- Coat the chicken with the sauce and serve it with the tartar sauce, and enjoy!.
Another tasty addition to the mixture is boiled spinach. Cut the chicken breast into large bite-sized pieces. Salt and pepper the meat, and coat in flour. Next, dip the meat in a beaten egg and fry in oil. Authentic Chicken Nanban recipe, made with fried chicken coated in a crispy egg batter that's soaked in a sweet and sour nanban sauce.