Easy Chicken Pot Pie. Get inspired by our latest recipes. Check Out How To Make Chicken Pie On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Sprinkle the chicken tenders with paprika, sage, oregano, salt and pepper. In a bowl combine the mixed vegetables, chicken, cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts. You can cook Easy Chicken Pot Pie using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- You need 1 packages of pie crust.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken or mushroom soup.
- Prepare 8 oz of chopped chicken.
- You need 1 packages of frozen vegetables.
- You need 4 oz of cheese (optional).
- It’s 1 can of biscuit dough (for topping).
Turn the other crust over and pop out of the tin onto the top of the filled pie. Seal the edges and poke holes in top crust. Homemade chicken pot pie is comfort food at its best. This easy-to-make version lets you prep the pie and make the gravy while the chicken roasts in the oven.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream soup, chicken and vegetables.
- Pour mixture into pre packaged pie crusts.
- Split open biscuits and cover pie mixture.
- Put pies in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
Make it even easier on yourself by using frozen vegetables, rotisserie chicken, and store-bought puff pastry rather than pie dough. Chicken pot pie is one of those old-fashioned dinners that's just so satisfying to make – and eat! Here's how to make it: Cook the chicken and celery. Place them in a large pan and cover them with water. Creamy chicken pot pies; Creamy chicken pot pies.