This Goes Well with Rice! Cabbage and Pork Miso Stir-Fry. Great recipe for This Goes Well with Rice! This is what I make when I want to eat lots of cabbage! Make sure to thoroughly mix the flavoring sauce together in the beginning.
Add the miso paste and stir to combine. After lightly browning pork, add onion and stir-fry. Add first mixture with Chinese chili paste and stir-fry well. You can have This Goes Well with Rice! Cabbage and Pork Miso Stir-Fry using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of This Goes Well with Rice! Cabbage and Pork Miso Stir-Fry
- It’s 1/2 head of Cabbage.
- You need 200 grams of Pork offcuts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 5 cm of Tubed garlic.
- Prepare of Sauce mixture:.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Miso.
Add cabbage, bell peppers, and second mixture of sake and soy sauce, mixing quickly to coat. Add pork and sliced onions and saute, breaking up the pork with the back of a spoon. Season lightly with kosher salt and pepper, to taste. Add the cabbage and the mushrooms with the sesame seed oil.
This Goes Well with Rice! Cabbage and Pork Miso Stir-Fry instructions
- Make the flavoring sauce. Put in soy sauce–.
- Add sake–.
- Add brown sugar–.
- Add the miso–.
- And mix well..
- Roughly chop the cabbage..
- Place garlic in a frying pan, and turn on the heat..
- After the garlic is aromatic, add the meat. Turn the heat to high..
- Sauté until the meat changes color–.
- Add the flavoring sauce. Keep it at a high heat..
- Sauté for a bit–.
- Toss in the cabbage. Keep the heat high..
- Sauté until the cabbage wilts, coat in the sauce, and it's done!.
- Arrange on a plate and it's done!.
Heat oil and sesame oil in a frying pan or a wok over high heat. When it just starts smoking, add shallots and pork pieces. Spray a large nonstick pan with cooking spray. Over high heat, add pork pieces and ginger or garlic. Miso Stir-Fry with Summer Vegetables is a popular dish with eggplants and bell peppers.