Vickys Bacon Surprise Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Maple Bacon Pancakes GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. Vickys Best Fluffy Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. Don't let the 'free from' and vegan tags put you off, these are fantastic pancakes.
Sometimes it's bacon, sometimes it's fruit, sometimes it's chocolate! *You can use melted safe chocolate in place of the. No, I wasn't hungover this morning lol but sometimes you just need a wee pick me up and what better than whisky buttered bacon with sweet pancakes?! Great recipe for Vickys Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF. You can have Vickys Bacon Surprise Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Bacon Surprise Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 1 of whole recipe pancake batter from my recipe link below, or your own favourite based on 300g dry mix.
- You need 8 of bacon medallions.
- You need of maple syrup to serve.
These vegan pancakes use avocado as an egg replacer. Vicky Cakes is authentically black-owned and woman-owned. Make a large freezer or food bag into a piping bag by cutting half an inch off of one bottom corner. In the bowl of your food mixer, combine the flour, sugar, yeast, xanthan gum, onion and garlic powders & salt.
Vickys Bacon Surprise Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- First cook your bacon. Fry it, grill it, bake it, whatever you prefer. It doesn't matter if it's soft or crispy, your preference. Drain but keep warm.
- Make up your pancake batter. I'll be delighted if you use my recipe below 🙂 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337768-vickys-best-fluffy-pancakes-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Heat your frying pan – my mix contains oil so I don't oil my pan but you may need a little. Turn the heat down to medium low.
- Pour a ladle of batter into the pan and place a piece of bacon on top.
- Pour some more batter over the bacon then when the batter bubbles start to pop flip your pancake and cook until the underside is golden.
- Repeat until you have your 8 bacon surprise pancakes.
- Serve with some maple syrup and sssh, don't ruin the surprise!.
These tropical-feel pancakes are like having a cocktail for breakfast! I love old style cooking and natural products. Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF step by step. Put a pan over a medium heat and add the oil. Fry off the onion gently until translucent.