Kid Friendly Soft Tacos. Quality ground meat browned in healthy cooking fats (such as coconut or avocado oil), topped with fresh chopped veggies, and served in a soft tortilla or hard shell of choice — opting for those without inflammatory oils, fillers, or preservatives. Let kids help decide on taco ingredients Taco Night for Kids. Whether you're looking for soft or hard shell, these solutions will have your children smiling!
However, this is how I've been folding my kids' soft tacos for the last few months, and it works! It really does keep the fillings wrapped in the tortilla. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. You can cook Kid Friendly Soft Tacos using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kid Friendly Soft Tacos
- It’s 3 pounds of smoked pork butt roast.
- You need 20 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil to fry with.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt more to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 quart of Salsa kid friendly see my recipe.
- You need 1/2 quart of Ahuacatl Molli, Avocado Sauce see my recipe.
Add the onions and peppers to the pan and sauté until the vegetables are tender. Then add the cumin, turmeric, paprika and chili powder to the vegetables and stir to combine. HOW TO MAKE Kid-Friendly Tacos Start by browning the meat in a skillet. We use ground beef, turkey, chicken, or pork depending on the day for these kid-friendly tacos.
Kid Friendly Soft Tacos step by step
- Remove the bone from the pork butt. Slice the meat about 1 wide across the grain of meat. Heat the oil add the spices and pull the pork apart and add to the spice oil. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the meat. Cover and set aside off the heat..
- Heat 1/2 cup of oil and fry the tortillas on the first side 45-50 seconds..
- Turn these will bubble up, puff up. Set on paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat till done..
- Add the meat to tortilla.
- Add salsa.
- Pipe the avocado sauce. Serve!.
- I hope you enjoy!.
We recommend picking the meat-based on what is on sale at your local grocer and/or what is preferred by your family. Place shrimp in a large zip-top plastic bag and pour marinade over the shrimp. Seal the bag and toss to coat. Super easy homemade mild taco seasoning recipe with ingredients you already have in your cupboard with no added preservatives! Easily adjustable recipe that's perfect for kids.