Pregnant Lady Tomato Soup. To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. Here is how you can achieve it. Pregnant Lady Tomato Soup Adelaide Adair.
Here is how you cook it. Cook the beans till they get soft. Tomato Soup Tomato soups, being a classic soup recipe, are a great healthy soup that you should definitely have during pregnancy. You can cook Pregnant Lady Tomato Soup using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pregnant Lady Tomato Soup
- It’s 7 of Medium Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Purple Onion.
- You need 4 of Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 1/2 of Jalapeño (Optional).
- You need 2 Stalk of Celery.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare of spices:.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 Leaf of Bay.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Red Chili Flakes (Optional).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion and Chives Powder.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper (To Taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of White Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sage.
Tomatoes are rich n vitamin C and folic acid which are both highly essential for the growing fetus. By chance, I've just come across loads of sources saying that canned foods should be avoided, particularly in pregnancy, due to the BPA coating inside tins. It's especially the case with foods like tomato soups which seem more likely to leach the chemical. I knew about plastics but can't believe I'd not heard anything anywhere about tins.
Pregnant Lady Tomato Soup step by step
- Dice all veggies as small as possible, or just cube and blend later..
- Add Olive Oil, Minced Garlic and Onions to a saute pan. Cook until tender. Add all spices to the mix and add the butter. Let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add all the rest and cook on a low temperature for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally..
Tomato soup Being a classic soup recipe, these are also part of healthy soups for pregnancy. Tomatoes are rich in folic acid and vitamin C, which are very vital for the growing foetus. Adding some moong dal will add protein also. Tomato Soup Tomato soup is pretty simple to make, and it is a great source of some essential nutrients, including, vitamin A, vitamin C, and folate. Yes, it is safe to consume tomato juice during pregnancy as it is rich in vitamin C.