Bbq Baked Blackbean Tacos. Mix sauce together and cook for a minute or two. Finding ways to eat less meat and do less dishes! 😜 These BBQ Black Bean Taquitos are filled with barbecue seasoned black beans and lots of melty cheese then topped with barbecue sauce and Cole slaw for the ultimate Tex-Mex faceplant! Cinco de Mayo is on Taco Tuesday this year and I feel like I've been training my whole life for this!
To make the black beans: We're going to use the cooking liquid from one can of beans (or substitute ⅓ cup water for the cooking liquid). Rinse and drain the other can of beans. Once the beans are ready to go, warm the olive oil in small saucepan over medium-low heat. You can cook Bbq Baked Blackbean Tacos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq Baked Blackbean Tacos
- Prepare 2 small of sweet peppers cut in thin strips (I used 1 red & 1 purple).
- Prepare 1 small of onion cut in thin strips.
- Prepare 2 small of avocados cut in cubes.
- Prepare 1 can of rinced blackbeans.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh cilantro.
- You need 2 tbsp of taco seasonning (I used sarnewchef2 recipe).
- Prepare pinch of chipotle powder.
- It’s of hot sauce (I used chili-lime cholula brand).
- It’s 8 small of soft tortillas.
- It’s of taco sauce (I used old el paso brand).
Add the cumin, garlic and salt. While the tacos shells are baking, heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add in drained beans, taco seasoning, and ¼ cup of water. Heat corn tortillas in the microwave, then spoon the black bean mixture onto tortillas before folding over and placing on a baking sheet.
Bbq Baked Blackbean Tacos instructions
- Here's the link to sarnewchef2 taco seasoning recipe. Just use the ingredients & quantities, do not follow the direction steps https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337989-homemade-taco-seasoning.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except for tortillas and taco sauce.
- Put in foil paper and grill on bbq at medium heat for 20 minutes, turning once.
- Grill tortillas on bbq at high heat for couple of seconds each side.
- Serve blackbean mix in hot tortillas with taco sauce on top and a side salad.
How to make crispy tacos in the oven. They come out crispy, melty, and delicious. Stir black beans, green salsa, garlic powder, chili powder, and cumin with the onion. Add the black beans to a mixing bowl, along with the spices and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly with a fork, mashing the beans a little.