Beer Chili. Cook the beer chili over medium-high heat uncovered until the chili reaches a semi-boil. Once the chili starts to boil, reduce the heat to low. Reduce heat to a simmer; add all remaining ingredients, EXCEPT CHILI PACKAGE SPICES (add beef, beans, onion, green pepper, tomatoes etc.).
This is the best, spicy beer chili recipe. It's perfect for game day and made with beef and tomatoes, beans and dark beer or stout. The Best Chili Recipe is simple and straight-forward, with a dark yeasty note. You can cook Beer Chili using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beer Chili
- It’s 2 lb of Ground beef or beef stew meat.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion (I use sweet).
- It’s 1 large of Green bell pepper.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic – minced.
- It’s 2 can of 8 ounce tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of 6 ounce tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes.
- You need 8 oz of Medium salsa.
- Prepare 2 can of Beer (I prefer Heineken).
- Prepare 2 can of 15 ounce Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Chili Seasoning Mix (see my recipe).
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
The beer, masa, and sausage elevate the flavor and round out the chili powder taste. The addition of red pepper, carrots, and a touch of sugar bring a sweetness that perfectly balances the heat. Heat a large pot over medium heat and add the olive oil. Season the beef and sausage with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
Beer Chili instructions
- Brown ground beef/beef stew meat in a large pot and season with salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- While browning meat: in another pan heat olive oil (about 2 teaspoons) and add diced green pepper and diced onion. Cook until translucent and then add garlic, cook another 2 minutes. Add to ground beef/beef stew meat pot..
- Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil and then turn down the heat to a simmer or transfer to a crockpot..
- The longer it cooks the better it is!!!.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, and onions. Or whatever is your favorite. ENJOY!!!.
Remove the meat with a slotted spoon and place it on a plate. Mix beef in large pot with tomato sauce, pinto beans and chopped up can of peeled tomatoes. Founded in Dallas, TX off of Greenville Avenue – Chili's was always one of the most delightful of Dallas dives. Need something to pair with the extensive bar selection? Mix in toasted spices, chili powder, and chipotle chiles.