Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup. Check Out Great Brands On eBay. Add cans of diced tomatoes undrained and tomato juice. Once at a simmer, add sherry and cream.
Creamy Tomato Soup Recipe from Spain. To start with this easy tomato soup recipe, the first thing you need to do is to melt butter In a large pot at medium heat. Do it carefully so the butter doesn't burn. You can cook Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup
- You need 1 of small onion, minced.
- You need 1 of carrot, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cans of Italian style diced tomatoes.
- It’s 32 oz of organic tomato juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken boullion granules.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sherry.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh basil, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
For the next step add sugar, basil, salt. This creamy tomato soup recipe is the perfect combination of naughty and nice – it's packed with vegetables but laced with a dash of sherry. If you can't get excellent fresh tomatoes use the best canned tomatoes available, e.g., DOP. Add the olive oil to a large soup pot over medium heat.
Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup step by step
- In a stock pot, add olive oil, onion and carrot. Cook until soft, about 10 min..
- Add cans of diced tomatoes undrained and tomato juice. Cook 10 min on high until boiling.
- Add sugar, pepper, parsley, granules and 2 tbsp basil. Turn heat to low.
- Once at a simmer, add sherry and cream. Cook about 30 min on low..
- To serve, top with the rest of basil..
- If you don't like it chunky, you can blend it all at the end..
Add the butternut squash, tomato sauce, broth, beans, nutritional yeast, maple, paprika and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Stir in the spices, frying for a minute until aromatic, then add the tomato purée. Add the chicken and cook until starting to colour. Morrisons Cream of Tomato Soup; Everyday Soup. This soup is so thick and creamy it might as well be titled Tomato Bisque.