Street Corn with Chipotle Secret Sauce. Street Corn with Chipotle Secret Sauce Adrianne Meszaros. Take a bite of this delicious street corn and you will never want to eat plain corn again. Remove and brush with Hidden Valley® Smokehouse Secret Sauce.
A little cozy spot with retro vibes that has a menu full of Cuban twists. In a large bowl combine corn, onion, bell pepper, cucumber, avocado, garlic, jalapeno, cilantro, and ¼ cup of cheese. Simple mix together the Cacique® Crema Mexican Agria Sour Cream, mayonnaise, cotija cheese, garlic, lime zest and juice, and cilantro. You can have Street Corn with Chipotle Secret Sauce using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Street Corn with Chipotle Secret Sauce
- Prepare 1 ear of sweet corn (unhusked).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Chipotle Secret Sauce (see Chipotle Secret Sauce recipe).
- You need 1 tbs of parmesan cheese, freshly grated.
Once your corn is cooked and the sauce is ready, all that's left to do is generously rub the sauce over top of each corn on the cob and then sprinkle on a bit of chipotle chili powder. This grilled Mexican street corn recipe (aka Elotes) is classic Mexican street food at it's best. Lightly charred corn on the cob slathered in a creamy chili, lime sauce and topped with cilantro and cotija cheese is a great side to serve at any summer cookout. In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, cheese, lime juice, peppers, cilantro, red onion, garlic, and chili powder.
Street Corn with Chipotle Secret Sauce instructions
- Grill corn for 20 minutes on medium heat. Turn occasionally. Let stand for 10 minutes before peeling..
- Peel down husks and remove corn hairs..
- First add a little butter to the corn. Next, add Chipotle Secret Sauce around the corn..
- Finally, cover corn with freshly grated parmesan cheese..
When the corn is done, fold it into the other ingredients. MEXICAN STREET CORN — Grilled corn is tossed with mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice and spices in this delicious Tex-Mex side dish (Torchy's Tacos copycat). A Torchy's Tacos recently opened up where I live, and I think my favorite thing on their entire menu is the Mexican Street Corn. Top your street corn chicken tacos with chipotle sauce The sauce for these tacos is creamy, spicy, and tangy. It has a little kick that balances out the sweet corn so well.