Baked Stuffed Spinach Aloo Kulcha Recipe. To make a stuffing mix potato, green chilli,Spinach leaves,salt,mango powder and roasted cumin powder. To make Kulcha, Add flour and salt in a mixing bowl. Add yeast and sugar to the lukewarm water and let it rise.
It is a variation of Naan. It is essentially a Punjabi dish, invented as a local version of naan. ABOUT Baked Stuffed Spinach Aloo Kulcha Recipe RECIPE. You can have Baked Stuffed Spinach Aloo Kulcha Recipe using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Stuffed Spinach Aloo Kulcha Recipe
- It’s 500 grams of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 bunch of Spinach chopped.
- You need 2 cups of Mashed Potatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped Green Chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Black Salt or Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Dry Mango Powder /Amchur.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Roasted Cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dry Yeast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Lukewarm Water.
- You need 1/4 cup of or more Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame Seeds.
- You need of Unsalted Butter to add on Kulcha.
Yummy , Crispy, Healthy Baked Stuffed Kulcha. See recipes for Baked Stuffed Spinach Aloo Kulcha Recipe too. Amritsari Aloo Kulcha is a delicious Indian recipe served as a main, or breakfast. Basically or traditionally Kulcha make in a clay tandoor, flour dough is rolled into a flat, round shape and baked in an earthen clay oven until golden brown.
Baked Stuffed Spinach Aloo Kulcha Recipe instructions
- To make a stuffing mix potato, green chilli,Spinach leaves,salt,mango powder and roasted cumin powder..
- To make Kulcha, Add flour and salt in a mixing bowl. Add yeast and sugar to the lukewarm water and let it rise..
- Add the yeast and extra water little at a time to make a soft dough..
- Add 1 tbsp oil and knead it for 5 minutes. Apply 1/2 tsp oil on top and cover it and let it rise for 30 minutes..
- Knead the dough again for 2 minutes. Divide the dough into equal portions and make round balls..
- Cover the balls for 20 minutes and keep it aside. After 15 minutes take one dough ball..
- Flatten the dough ball and add one portion of the stuffing in to it..
- Close the stuffing properly with the dough, flatten the dough and keep it to rest for another 15 minutes on a greased baking tray leaving some distance..
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Bake at 200 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes in a pre heated oven..
- Add a tsp of butter and serve hot.. With curd and Pickle..
When baked, it is usually rubbed with butter (Desi Ghee), and then eaten with spicy chole (chickpeas curry). Amritsari Stuffed Kulcha recipe is very famous in North India. But the Best Kulchas are made in Amritsar. I have never been to Amritsar and never tried Kulcha from Amritsar, but last year my Sister in Law (she is from Amritsar) came to visit us when she tasted this Kulcha recipe, She said this is the exact same taste what we get in Amritsar. The previous Kulcha Recipe I shared on the blog was without filling which could be had with any kind of gravy, but this one can be had just like have aloo paratha.