White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake. Zet lekkere en verrassende gerechten op tafel met de Allerhande recepten van Albert Heijn. The creamy cheesecake is loaded with coconut, white chocolate and cream cheese. Its rich filling is baked into a crumbly graham cracker crust.
Method: We also had the white chocolate coconut cheesecake with raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries. So glaad I saved too om for dessert. There was a nice selectIon of homemade desserts. You can cook White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake
- It’s of FOR CRUST.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Pepperidge Farms milk chocolate almond coconut cookies, crushed. about 12 cookies or 1 1/2 bags.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need of CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- It’s 5 of 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 12 oz of premium white chocolate, melted, at room temperature.
- It’s 3/4 cup of coconut milk, at room temperature.
- It’s 4 of large eggs at room temperature and whisked to combine.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of coconut extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of toasted coconut. Recipe for toasting coconut is attached in direction step #4.
- It’s of TOPPING AND GARNISH.
- Prepare 6 oz of semi sweet chocolate, melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of toasted coconut.
- You need of whipped cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of shaved white chocolate.
We sat at the bar and saw the food being prepared. Almond joy cookies, Mounds layer cake, and the best White chocolate coconut cheesecake you ever put into your mouth. WHITE CHOCOLATE & COCONUT CHEESECAKE WITH SALTED CARAMEL TOPPING. Why did my no-bake cheesecake stick to the pan?
White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray a springform pan with bakers spray.
- MAKE CRUST.
- Combine cookie crumbs with melted butter and mix until all is moist. Press into bottom of prepared springform pan. Place in refigerator to chill while preparing filling. Wrap pan with double thickness of foil before filling.
- Toast coconut. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358497-toasted-coconut.
- MAKE FILLING..
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until well combined and smooth. Beat in white chocolate, coconut milk, vanilla and coconut extracts. Add whisked eggs as beat just until combined.
- Fold in toasted coconut and pour batter into prepare pan, place cheesecake in a larger baking pan. Add enough hot water to come 1/3 of the way up the pan..
- Bake until cheesecake center is just set and top is no longer wet looking about 75 to 90 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from water bath. Place on a rack, still wrapped in foil for 10 minutes. Then remove foil and cool 15 more minutes before running a knife around the edges of the pan to loosen and let cool until room temperature at least hour. Refigerate uncovered until cold, then cover overnight. Before serving remove rim and place on serving plate.
- Top cheesecake with whipped cream, toasted coconut and white chocolate shavings, drizzle with the warm semi sweet chocolate.
If your having trouble releasing your no-bake coconut cheesecake from the tin, running a little hot water around the outside of the tin will work wonders when it comes to releasing it neatly from the base. White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake fenway. This is a very basic cheesecake. The addition of coconut and white chocolate give it a really special flavor that is hard to beat! The most important thing to remember is to let it rest at least overnight for the flavors to develop.