No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe. Keep Your Dog Fit & Healthy With Our Dry Food. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Before you jump to No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
I've been trying to experiment with wheat flour a lot these days. I love to replace all-purpose flour with wheat flour wherever i can. So here is a no fuss and no knead healthy whole wheat pizza dough recipe for busy. You can cook No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of yeast.
- You need 1 cup of luke-warm water.
- You need of herbs like oregano if preferred.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of baking powder.
Instructions Dissolve yeast in warm water in a medium bowl. Add flour, salt, sugar, olive oil and orange juice and mix well until all the ingredients hold together and with your hands (dusted with flour) form a ball. Cover and let sit in the bowl while gathering pizza toppings. Roll out the dough to ¼ inch thick and place on a pizza baking sheet or stone.
No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe step by step
- Take 1 cup of water and dissolve the sugar in it. Add the yeast and mix it well. Keep it aside..
- Next, take flour and add olive oil, oregano, salt and baking powder and mix it well..
- Now,slowly add your yeast water and mix until it forms a sticky dough. Sprinkle some more flour if needed..
- This dough can be made ahead of time also. So keep it aside for 2 hours if making it the same day or keep it to proof overnight if making it in advance. You can also store extra dough wrapped in cling film in freezer for days when you are just craving some pizza. And, you are all done!.
Add The pesto, cheese, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. Whisk water, honey, oil and yeast in a liquid measuring cup or small bowl. It should puff up some by then. A new year is upon us. And just as the year is new, so is my resolve to eat a little healthier.