Beans stew Recipe by SumeeBelel's Cuisine. Add the tomatoes, carrots, celery, broth and Worcestershire sauce. Add vegetable juice, wine, soy sauce, and apple or pineapple juice. Cover with vegetable stock or water; the amount added depends on whether you prefer a soup (more liquid) or a stew (less).
Add the celery and onion (if using) with lots of salt and pepper, then stir. Cook until the celery is turning translucent, then add the garlic and chillies and cook for a minute, stirring so that nothing catches. Brown lamb cubes and onions in butter, or a little water. You can have Beans stew Recipe by SumeeBelel's Cuisine using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beans stew Recipe by SumeeBelel's Cuisine
- You need of Beans Grits or Grinded beans(barzazzen wake).
- You need of meat and bones/fish.
- You need of Red Bell pepper.
- It’s of yellow pepper.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of tomatoe.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- It’s of spice.
- Prepare of daddawa(optional).
- It’s of cloves(optional).
Add salt, spices, chopped tomatoes and water. Saute lamb meat stew, onions, garlic, salt and spices in olive oil or vegetable oil (stirring occasionally) until meat is brown. Push to one side of pan; add butter and saute celery and onion a few minutes. Stir into meat and add remaining ingredients.
Beans stew Recipe by SumeeBelel's Cuisine instructions
- Grind your Beans into Grits and remove the dirts and soak it.
- Blend your pepper,yellow pepper,tomatoes and onions,add palm oil in a pot a add some chopped onions to it.set on fire and saute the onions for some minutes,add the blend to it and fry it.
- Until there is no excess water,then you add large amount of water to it the your soaked Beans which u washed already wit no shaft inside.
- After adding the beans to it let cook until partially done. then then u add your protein.i used bones and meat of lamb nd cow u can use fish too..
- Add your seasoning and spice of your choice together with ur ginger,cloves and daddawa and let it cook until completely done and make sure its thick like stew not runny like soup.enjoy your Beans stew with anything you choose too either bread yam puff puff,rice pasta and so on.i paired mine with white Rice and Boiled egg.it was soo yummy.mmhhh!.see you in my next Post in sha Allah.Happy Trying everyone.
Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside. In the same pan, saute onions in the remaining oil until crisp-tender. Add the water, tomato paste, sage and thyme. Toss the dried beans in a large bowl and cover with tap water. Use a wooden spoon to aggressively stir the beans, being sure to move the beans about the bowl.