Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Registreer één keer, open een gratis account en begin met sparen met Raisin! Wat vinden Nederlanders van dit sparen Fintech? Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
Add the oats and beat on low speed until combined. Fold in the raisins until evenly distributed. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. You can have Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 6 tbsp butter, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 of ts salt (optional).
- You need 3 cups of quick or old fashioned, uncooked oatmeal.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins.
Add to creamed mixture, stirring just until combined. Stir in the oats, raisins and pecans if desired. These chewy, spicy, oatmeal raisin cookies are healthier with more white whole wheat flour and less sugar than the original recipe. We also use all butter and no shortening.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars in on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well..
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well..
- Add oats and raisins; mix well..
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown; cook 1 minute; remove to wire rack. Cook completely. Store tightly covered..
- Bar Cookies: Press dough onto bottom of ungreased 13×9-inch baking pan. Bake 30-35 mins or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Store tightly covered..
Transfer the cooled cookies to airtight containers and freeze them for up to twelve months. For grab-and-go desserts and snacks freeze two or three cookies each in resealable plastic freezer storage bags. The origins of the oatmeal raisin cookie can be traced back to Scottish oat cakes that were eaten when extra bursts of energy were needed. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies These oatmeal raisin cookies are just the way Grandma made them, except with butter instead of shortening! They're made with old-fashioned oats, brown sugar, and plenty of raisins.