Vanilla chia pudding. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Everything You Need To Meet Your Goals.
This chia seed pudding has been my little obsession lately. I love it for breakfast, snack, or a light lunch! Add the chia seeds to a bowl along with the plant-based milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup. You can have Vanilla chia pudding using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla chia pudding
- It’s 1 cup of almond soaked.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 of apple.
- It’s 2 drop of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of muesli.
Cut the vanilla pod in half, scrape out the seeds and add them to the mixture. Delicious Vanilla Chia Pudding that is rich, creamy, and so easy to make. This gluten and dairy free pudding is perfect for a quick breakfast, snack, or treat. Try topping it with your favorite fruit, granola, and nut butter!
Vanilla chia pudding instructions
- Firstly make almond milk put almond in grinder jaar and water grind and strain the milk.
- Add chia seeds,honey and vanilla essence leave it 20 minutes.
- Take a bowl put soaked chia,some muesli, almond apple then serve.
Easy Vanilla Chia Pudding In a small glass bowl or mason jar whisk together milk, vanilla and maple syrup. Then pour in the chia seeds and mix well. The chia seeds will sink to the bottom, so be sure to add them after the liquid and also to mix well right away. Wait one minute to let the chia seeds settle and then mix well again. How to Make Chia Pudding Add ingredients in this particular order: Milk, maple syrup, vanilla and chia seeds.