Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. In a large skillet, heat canola oil over medium heat. Divide spaghetti into prepared muffin tin and make a well in the center of each.
Place a large pot of water on to boil for spaghetti. When it boils, add salt and pasta and cook to al dente. Mix beef and Worcestershire, egg, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. You can cook Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups
- Prepare of B. Meat Balls (browned).
- You need of Store bought or homemade.
- You need of Homemade meat balls recipe (browned).
- Prepare of Ground meat (beef/lamb).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of chicken bullions/chicken seasoning powder.
- You need 1/2 c of panko bread crumb.
- Prepare 1/4 c of parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare of Meatball sauce/gravy.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of finely minced brown onions.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of bolognese sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need To taste of – ground pepper.
- You need of A. Spaghetti Cup.
- Prepare 350 g of spaghetti.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 cup of bolognese sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need of Cooking spray (spray muffin tray).
In a large pot over medium. The key to making perfect meatballs may begin with quality ingredients, but over-mixing even the best ingredients will result in a hard, crumbly meatball that isn't worth eating. Proper mixing is absolutely critical (obviously, I cannot emphasize this strongly enough.;-) and here's how to do it: Crumble the ground beef and ground chuck into a large bowl. Place ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups instructions
- Start with the meat balls – brown store bought meatballs or if using homemade meatballs, here s the recipe for meatballs: In a large bowl, combine ground meat with the rest of the ingredients. Roll into balls. Note not to overwork the meat as it tends to get dry..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Brown meatballs, then drain fat. Set aside..
- For the sauce – In the same skillet, add some olive oil. Sauté finely minced brown onion until translucent. Pour 1 1/2 cups of bolognese sauce, add garlic powder, season with sweet chilli sauce, chicken seasoning powder/bouillon and some pepper. Stir to mix. Taste and adjust accordingly. Add meat balls & stir to coat. let simmer for 5 – 6 minutes. Keep aside..
- Preheat oven to 170°C (Overly high temperature will brown/burn the spaghetti, making the edges hard & crispy)..
- Next, for the spaghetti cup – Cook spaghetti until al dente. Drain and rinse under tap water; put aside. In a large bowl, combine eggs, shredded mozzarella, grated Parmesan, bolognese sauce & tomato ketchup. Mix well to combine. Pour this egg mixture over cooked spaghetti. Spray muffin tray with cooking spray. Then Arrange spaghetti inside. Use a shot glass create a well..
- Bake for 10 minutes or until set. Once set, leave nest to cool slightly so it holds its shape nicely. Use spoon to transfer out the nest on serving platter. Spoon meat ball onto spaghetti nest. We sometimes place each nest in a small/mini ramekin for easy serving & warm it up in microwave for 30-45sec. Serve with extra grated cheese & bolognese sauce..
Then, use a large wooden spoon or your hands to thoroughly mix, combining all ingredients. I recommend using your hands as it's faster and easier. Once combined, heat olive oil in a large skillet or cast iron over medium heat. In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in olive oil until onion is translucent. Stir in tomatoes, salt, sugar and bay leaf.