EASY MOZAIC CAKE. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Choose from the world's largest selection of audiobooks. You can eat Turkish mosaic cake with coffee and tea, or add other ingredients like dried fruits, nuts, mini marshmallows, and chunks of chocolate to the mix to make a more elaborate cake.
Pour the mix over the film. Wrap the mix and roll into a fat sausage. The recipe for the mosaic cake is originally from Italy called 'Salame di cioccolato', but like its other European counterpart, créme caramel, the mosaic cake has worked its way into Turkish urban cuisine in the last century. You can cook EASY MOZAIC CAKE using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY MOZAIC CAKE
- You need 5 packages of biscuits (the ones you like but not wholewea.
- Prepare 1 cup of cacao.
- You need 1 can of small sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 cup of cracked hazelnuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemonzest.
- Prepare 50 grams of melted butter.
- It’s 150 ml of milk.
Today, it has become a favorite dessert to end the meal with. The Portuguese are also very fond of 'Salame de Chocolate', where it is made with Maria biscuits. No-bake mosaic cake can be made with almost any type of biscuit or cookie. If you like a sweeter dessert, use Oreos, Vanilla Wafers, or any cookie you like.
EASY MOZAIC CAKE step by step
- Crush half of the biscuits in the food prosessor.
- Crush the other half with your hands.
- Add remaining ingredients to the biscuits and mix them all together with your hands. If you like more sweetness you can add powdered sugar..
- Take your cake into a piece of strech film and roll it..
- Place your cake to fridger.
- You can serve it with vanilla icecream and bananas as I did, enjoy it. :)).
For a less-sweet version, like Turks make, use petit beurre or tea biscuits. KEYWORD chocolate, easy, no-bake, wafer Easy Mosaic Cake Recipe. Coconut or double boiler melted chocolate. In places like Turkey and Syria it is called Mosaic Cake because it looks like a mosaic. This cake is also called lazy cake as it is very easy to prepare even for those who do not like the hassle of making a cake.