Easy Homemade Danish Bread Loaf. The Best Danish Bread Recipes on Yummly Danish Seed Bread, Banana Bread, Homemade Pita Bread. The flavour is much more better as well.
In Danish, this literally translates to "French bread," but it's definitely not as difficult or as complicated as a baguette or pain de campagne. It's just a simple white loaf, baked in a loaf tin with yeast and no pre-ferment or starter. Fill an oven-proof bowl with hot water and place in oven on the lowest rack. You can have Easy Homemade Danish Bread Loaf using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Danish Bread Loaf
- Prepare of "Milk-Rich Bread" (Recipe ID: 876679).
- Prepare 100 grams of x 2 Frozen puff pastry.
If desired, once the dough has risen, cut slits into dough with razor blade or a very sharp knife. Brush top of dough with a little milk or water. When your bread is risen, use a sieve to dust the loaves with a thin coat of flour. Homemade bread does not have the preservatives of store-bought bread.
Easy Homemade Danish Bread Loaf step by step
- Follow the directions for "Milk-Rich Bread" until the first rising..
- Divide the frozen puff pastry into 3 equal sections. Place it onto the bread dough..
- Fold over the edges of the dough and fold in thirds starting from the side close to you. Turn it 90 degrees, roll out the dough and fold in thirds again. Repeat the process about 5 times..
- Roll the dough into a ball. Align 3 balls into a loaf pan and leave it for the second rising. Wait until it fills up 80% of the loaf pan..
- Bake it at 180℃ for 30 minutes and it is done. It looks like a regular loaf, but the crust is crunchy and delicious..
- It collapsed a little bit since I sliced it while it was still freshly baked, but the taste of this buttery bread was incredible..
- I used 2 sheets from this puff pastry. 1 sheet was 100 g..
- If you are eating it the next day, toast. It'll still be crunchy, chewy and scrumptious..
The refrigerator will dry the bread out and should be avoided. The better option is to freeze loaves that you won't use right away. The bread will thaw perfectly at room temperature in a couple. Knead for a few minutes, and divide in half. It's started Rich buttery flavorful in my kitchen during baking.