Corn Casserole. Healthy, Affordable & Easy to Clean Range. Read customer reviews & Find best sellers. Looking for a new corn casserole recipe?
Corny Green Bean Casserole Crushed crackers and french-fried onions create a fast and flavorful topping for this home-style green bean casserole with cheese. It's the perfect cheesy dish to take to potluck dinners. —Dorothy Bahlmann, Clarksville, Iowa Corn casserole recipes make every table a little bit brighter. Here's your home for the best recipes. You can cook Corn Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn Casserole
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained (15.25oz).
- It’s 1 can of cream style corn (14 3/4 oz).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package corn muffin mix (recommended: Jiffy).
- Prepare 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Add corn, eggs, corn bread mix, onion, salt and pepper and mix well. You can use a combination of cheddar, pepper jack, Colby, mozzarella or any other cheeses that you love. In a large bowl, stir together the two cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream and butter. You take a box of Jiffy corn muffin mix, combine it with a few pantry staples (canned corn, sour cream, eggs, and butter), and it bakes up somewhere between tender cornbread and a moist corn pudding.
Corn Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream and melted butter..
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13 inch casserole dish..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and top with cheddar. Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Let it stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm..
Here's how to make Jiffy corn casserole — the perfect side you didn't know you needed, but is sure to be welcome at any table. Combine the butter, creamed corn, corn, cornbread mix, sour cream, egg and sugar in a medium sized bowl. Mix until combined, then pour batter into pan. Also known as creamed corn casserole or spoon bread casserole. It's a comforting, corn side dish that is very moist, perfectly sweet, slightly creamy, deliciously buttery and oh so tasty when served warm from the oven.