Italian Beef Enchiladas. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Directions Melt the margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat. In a bowl, mix the marinara sauce, tomato sauce, and water. Combine sautée with ground beef and brown.
This is also great with leftover chicken, shredded beef or turkey. Serve with a green salad or beans and rice. In a large skillet, cook pork and mushrooms over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. You can have Italian Beef Enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Beef Enchiladas
- It’s 1 of tortilla.
- Prepare 3 oz of ground beef.
- It’s 3/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of mushroom.
- You need 2 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
Place on some of the meat mixture, chilies, green onions and black olives. Top with a generous portion of grated Cheddar. Roll up the tortilla to contain the filling inside. I love that there are so many variations of Beef Enchiladas in this big-wide-world.
Italian Beef Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place mushrooms and onion in skillet on medium-high heat with 1 tsp butter and sautée for 3-4 minutes..
- Combine sautée with ground beef and brown. Season with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, basil, and thyme. Mix..
- Add 1/2 of the tomato sauce and 2 tsp parmesan cheese to ground beef and combine..
- Spread cream cheese over middle of tortilla shell. Cover with ground beef mix. Wrap with ends tucked in..
- Spray/butter inside of baking pan, and place enchilada inside. Cover with remaining tomato sauce, tsp parmesan cheese, and mozzerella cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 20 minutes..
Simple ones, filled with a plain cooked beef filling then topped with enchilada sauce and (lots of) cheese. Fancy ones with the addition of chillies, beans, corn and even olives, sometimes even bacon. Add a tablespoon of cheese and roll the tortillas closed. Place the filled tortillas, seam-side down, on the prepared baking dish. This Beef Enchiladas recipe is a cinch to make.