Banana apple butter low sugar muffins. All The Supplies, Food, Toys And Accessories You Need To Keep Your Pet Happy. Low Prices on Low Sugar Recipes. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Banana apple butter low sugar muffins Natalie Truscello Pennsylvania.
Instead of the sugar, you could use a bakeable artificial sweetener. Butter Pecan Cornmeal Muffins It's named because it tastes like a combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. The allspice really rounds out the spice flavor in these healthy banana muffins! You can have Banana apple butter low sugar muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana apple butter low sugar muffins
- You need 4 of medium ripe banana (or 5 small).
- Prepare 1 cup of apple butter or apple sauce.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 tbsp of veg oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of 3 tbsp monk fruit sweetener.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare of Mini chocolate chips or granola for garnish.
Stir in milk, banana, apples, orange zest and vanilla extract. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tin. Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl, then stir in the sugar. Put the milk, egg, vanilla extract and melted low-fat spread in a jug and beat together.
Banana apple butter low sugar muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° and spray 2 muffin tins.
- Mix all the wet ingredients and then add in the dry. Fill tins 3/4 way full. I overfilled for large muffins.
- Bake for 20 min. Yields 15 large muffins.
How to make Sugar Free Banana Muffins. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Then stir in the sugar alternative that you have chosen to use. Add the bananas to a large bowl and mash with a fork. Next, add the flax egg, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract and almond extract.