Chopped Pork in a Sauce with Linguine. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Cook the pasta till done and add the chopped pork in a Sauce.
The sauce was perfectly seasoned with just the salt.. So the pasta to sauce ratio wasn't quite right I. Cook the pork chops in a non stick pan until browned. You can have Chopped Pork in a Sauce with Linguine using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chopped Pork in a Sauce with Linguine
- You need 1 pound of Linguine pasta.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need As needed of water to boil pasta.
- Prepare 1-1/3 quarts of chopped pork in a Sauce see my recipe.
- Prepare As needed of chopped parsley to garnish.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Set aside to cool slightly and then chop into chunks. Place in a large dutch oven. Cook the ground beef in the skillet and add to the saucepan. Add half of the olive oil and cook the onions and garlic.
Chopped Pork in a Sauce with Linguine instructions
- Cook the pasta till done and add the chopped pork in a Sauce. Mix in the parmesan cheese..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Stir in the fresh chopped herbs. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Serve chops and sauce over spaghetti. To serve, toss the pasta with just a little sauce and then serve the chops on the side in a separate bowl with the remainder of the sauce.