Smoked Sausage Pizza. Vergelijk de prijzen voordat je koopt. Unroll dough, and press into the prepared pizza pan or baking sheet, stretching to fit the pan. Cut sausage on an angle in ¼" slices.
Smoked Summer Sausage Pizza is the best for game day gatherings or Friday nights with the family. Made with delicious Petit Jean Meats Smoked Summer Sausage, barbecue sauce, sauteed onions and plenty of mozzarella cheese! Homemade pizza is always a hit at our house for dinner. You can cook Smoked Sausage Pizza using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage Pizza
- You need of Crust——————.
- You need 1 of quick pizza dough see my recipe.
- You need As needed of flour for dusting.
- You need of Tomato sauce————–.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 15 ounce of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of saffron infused oil see my recipe.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Toppings——————-.
- It’s 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
Stir in cooked pasta and marinara sauce. Crumble the House Sausage over the pizza and spread out evenly. Tear the mozzarella into pieces and top each pizza with equal amounts of the mozzarella and smoked mozzarella and season with salt and pepper. Add the sausage and thinly sliced fennel and red onion.
Smoked Sausage Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make the sauce simmer the tomatoes and add the sauce ingredients. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Set aside to cool a bit..
- As sauce cools dust the dough and roll it out..
- Heat the pan I used a flat iron skillet. Smear with butter..
- Add the dough to the skillet and brush the saffron infused oil over the top of the crust..
- Add the sauce..
- Slice the sausage thinly. Cover the sauce with the sausage..
- Add the onion and cheeses..
- Put into the hot oven for 30-35 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Remove pizza from the oven and top with scallions. Top each with sausage, corn, onion, and cheese. Top with sauteed vegetables, sausage, mushrooms and onions. Combine cheeses and oregano; sprinkle over pizza. Upgrade breakfast with this easy and flavorful smoked beef sausage breakfast pizza!